IT Infrastructure Services- One Of The Largest Banks In Indonesia: Client Is A Leading Banking And Financial Services Company In Republic Of Kazakhstan And Headquartered In Almaty With Revenue Of 1.2 Billion US$. The Bank Is One Of The Largest Private Sector Bank In Kazakhstan And Leaders In Digitization With Over 300 Branches Across Kazakhstan And Abroad.
- Business Challenges
- Skillmine Solutions
- Over sized infrastructure at DC & non standard architecture.
- Security tools are not enabled with all features posing high risk.
- Site level redundancy was missing resulting frequent outages.
- Integrated & Consolidated monitoring is not in place.
- Team members require frequent Skill upgrade trainings
- Enterprise Architecture was proposed in DC with fit to purpose sizing.
- Fine tuning of the existing tools and features.
- HA/clustering for hardware and application is proposed for business critical Apps.
- Monitoring tool is integrated with ticketing tool.
- Required skills are identified and cross skill training is proposed.
- Improved efficiency, and DC hardware cost reduced by 25%
- Existing features are better utilised and discouraged the procurement of extra tools.
- Improved availability, and efficiency.
- Faster response and resolution to IT incidents resulting in lesser revenue loss.
- Existing resources are utilised efficiently and cut the need to extra resources.