Consolidated And Migrated All IT Operations Under A Single Premise For A Client Who Is A Leading Engineering Services Company And Specializes In Aero Engine And Aero Structure.
- Business Challenges
- Skillmine Solutions
- Client had multiple operations Offices handled at different locations making the operations cost very high.
- The old hardware systems lagged the storage capacity.
- Demand for a tool to prepare Monthly Reports which include Design, Matric, Report & Work Instructions.
- An IT Team Activity Tracker for tracking adhoc, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly Team activities (Voice & Monitoring Teams).
- A need for housekeeping of all Storage devices.
- Backup Restoration test to be executed and implementation of Tape Backup Verification from Stakeholders required
- OP Manager and Application Manager Configuration and Fine-tuning required.
- Unavailability of Remote system management, Incident and Change Management
- Consolidated and migrated all IT Operations under a single premise.
- Upgraded hardware with better capacity planning with the apt suggestion of servers, Storage, switches and firewalls.
- Made and implemented the report tool as required.
- Finalizing of products and solutions to perform remote system management.
- Built new single premise data center and migrated their data center, Implementing Incident & Change Mgmt. Processes.
- Monitored Op Manager with the inclusion of Voice devices and Degaussing of old tapes.
- Implemented Schneider NOC Monitoring & alerting (24×7) along with Mobile App feature.
- Implemented HVAC and PUE configuration.
- Reconciled SCCM Clients, AD, AV, SEPM and actual Inventory.
- 60% Operation cost minimized.
- Cooling cost went down.
- Existing features are better utilized and discouraged the procurement of extra tools. Improved availability and efficiency.
- Administrative & Coordinative assistance to technical towers for Patching, Critical Change migration, Vendor Coordination etc.
- Improved quality & reliability of Service Desk.
- Improved overall operational efficiency and SLA achievement