IT Service Management- One Of The India’s Fastest Growing Large Bank: The Client Is One Of India’s Fastest Growing Private Sector Banks With An Expanding Presence Across The Country. The Client Has Earned Recognition In Various National And International Forums Such As : CNBC IBLA Most Promising Company Of The Year (2018).
- Business Challenges
- Skillmine Solutions
- Outdated design, process and procedures within the bank leading to inefficient operations.
- Poor performance and mgmt. of the existing tool. No Data based operations management leading to multiple outages.
- Lack of an ITSM program, touching most aspects of process and technology in getting better organized.
- Does not have a 24*7*365 Technical Operations (TechOps) team and Technical Operations Specialists to proactive monitor and manage Incidents.
- Need for 24*7 Incident Managers to manage the major incidents working with technical towers, technical heads and service managers.
- The overall asset mgmt. dataset was not up-to-date leading to improper configuration mgmt and Poor Problem management routines.
- Creation of the base ITSM Processes which was based on Industry based practices and ITIL v3,which covers:
- Incident / Service Request Management
- Problem Management
- Major Incident Management
- Service Management
- Event Management
- Asset Management
- Change Management
- Made a team of skilled Incident Managers, Technical Operations (TechOps) team and Technical Operations Specialists with the required
- Skillset to start executing best practices.
- Rollout of the entire new Tools systemizing the processes
- Governance and Metrics reports using the analytics engine to measure performance.
- Continuous Improvement around the tools for Monitoring & Alerting, Deploying and adding systems to Monitoring.
- Administrative & Coordinative assistance to technical towers for Patching, Critical Change migration, Vendor Coordination etc.
- More than 80% of system alerts fixed and closed as a part of first call resolution.
- Incident resolutions within SLA with industry standard aging norms. “All Hands on Deck” for Sev 1.
- Ageing of Problem Management is now less than 30 days (All RCA identified & Permanent Fixes executed).
- Metrics in place to show reduction in Mean-Time-To-Fix and Mean-Time-Between-Failures.
- Standardized management and execution of Problem & Change Management.
- Delivered Optimization, Better refresh cycles etc. to ensure Continuous Improvement Plans.