Dedicated Managed Security & Infrastructure Service ODC- Global Credit Card Services Company: The Client Is A Leading Global Premium Credit Card Services Company In Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia And Headquartered In USA With Revenue Of 30 Billion US$. The Organization Has Been Rated As 22nd Best Brand In The World And Employee’s 50000 People Around The Globe.
- Business Challenges
- Skillmine Solutions
- Outdated design, process and procedures within the bank leading to inefficient operations.
- Lack of Skillset & Specialization to manage Internal Vulnerability Management & Threat Management Solutions.
- Had difficulty managing operational lifecycle of existing security environment.
- Obsolete and non supportable End user Computing Equipment and Operating systems.
- No Visibility/Centralized View of Infrastructure.
- No Problem Management & Knowledge Mgmt.
- Service reporting and metrics are adhoc and inconsistent.
- Information Security Consulting, dedicated ODC Setup At Skillmine Bangalore Facility for Managed Security & Infrastructure Services.
- Design & Deployment of Security & infrastructure monitoring and response Solution.
- Recurring Vulnerability, Threat Assessment & Remediation from remote ODC.
- Management, Support & Enhancement of Data Protection Solutions Remotely.
- A 24X7 Command Centre Setup with Relevant Monitoring Tools.
- Formulation of Event Management, Incident Mgmt & Major Incident Mgmt process.
- Monitoring tool is integrated with ticketing tool.
- Level1-2-3 Support for Microsoft Technologies, Platforms , Compute , Storage & Networks.
- Adherence to the required security posture standard like ISO27001 & PCI DSS.
- Better visibility into their devices to ensure overall security posture and compliance through implementation of Data Protection Solutions.
- Lowered its TCO for security infrastructure operation, maintenance and incident response .
- Skillmine enabled the client to focus its resources on more strategic and tactical business requirements.
- Processes and systems ensure proactive and effective management of security infrastructure.
- Existing features are better utilised and discouraged the procurement of extra tools. Improved availability, and efficiency.
- Higher quality and reliability of IT infrastructure services and Proactive Monitoring of Critical IT systems.