Managed Service & ITSM-India’s Largest Insurance Broker: The Client Is The ONLY Independent, All-India Insurance Broker With Placement Capabilities Across All Lines Of Commercial Insurance In India And In Over 100 Countries. Being Specialists In Different Areas Of Corporate Insurance, They Are A PAN India Company.
- Business Challenges
- Skillmine Solutions
- Frequent escalations regarding IT issues leading to poor user experience.
- Primitive IT Setup with NO Tools and Processes for managing the estate.
- The IT Delivery framework had NO SLA Assurance and Industry Standard Processes.
- Basics around Asset Management, Patching cycles etc. were missing.
- Poorly designed Network Infrastructure within the organization.
- Level 1-2-3 Support for entire IT Infrastructure.
- Standardized IT Infrastructure Support mechanisms.
- Creation of base ITSM Processes which based on ITIL v3.
- Implemented OP Manager for proactive monitoring of infrastructure, capacity planning & performance management.
- Manage engine Service Desk Plus tool for Incident, Problem ,Change and Vendor Management.
- Major Incident and Service Recovery Management .
- Manage engine Desktop Central tool to Identify Security Patches & OS Patches for Server’s & Platforms
- ADSelfService Plus tool to AD account unlock & windows password reset.
- More than 80% of system alerts fixed and closed as a part of first call resolution.
- Incident resolutions within SLA with industry standard aging norms. “All Hands on Deck” for Sev 1.
- Ageing of Problem Management is now less than 30 days (All RCA identified & Permanent Fixes executed).
- Metrics in place to show reduction in Mean-Time-To-Fix and Mean-Time-Between-Failures.
- Standardized management and execution of Problem & Change Management.
- Provided Automation and Self-Heal techniques by Coordinate efforts for Integration of Tools.
- Planning, Standardization & Execution of Maintenance cycles – Skillmine Blue Books and delivered Optimization, Better refresh cycles etc. to ensure Continuous Improvement Plans.