In the new norm of remote work culture, Jarvis enables
managers to track the productivity of the employees
automatically and in real time without violating their privacy
- Kubernetes vs Docker: What are the main differences?
- Cylance vs CrowdStrike: EDR software comparison
- How to install Podman on Ubuntu
- What is Microsoft’s Azure Space, and who is it for?
- Get lifetime access to 2TB of cloud storage for just $49
- Learn cloud computing and DevOps with this online bundle
- SANS 2022 Cloud Security Survey
- Migrating to Cloud Native Threat Detection and Response
- Automate Your Cloud-Native Security From Code to Cloud
- How to add environment variables to a container with Portainer
- Security and compliance rank as the top challenges for deploying cloud-native apps
- How to install Podman support in Cockpit on AlmaLinux 8
- How to transfer your data to a new Mac with iCloud
- Why Microsoft’s and Google’s cloud success is especially good for AWS
- Datadog vs New Relic: Compare DevOps tools
A desktop based application that authenticates using facial recognition, captures the
coordinates and sends the result to the server in a timely manner.
Jarvis can be integrated with your Active Directory or Office 365 environment.
Jarvis admin portal gives you comprehensive yet detailed availability reports of your
employees in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. You can also define custom time range and view every day’s activity in detail